Monday, August 1, 2011

"Twigs and Leaves" Free Scrapbook Alphabet Letters in JPG & PNG


"Twigs and Leaves" Free Scrapbook
Alphabet Letters in JPG & PNG Below↓


 I drew these letters this morning as I waited for my oil change. I'm offering them here with and without drop shadows.  The transparent background png files have no drop shadow on the letters because you can easily drop a shadow in Photoshop.  With the transparent background you can also easily cut off the stitching if you desire. The koalas in the picture I made for my daughter to give as a birthday gift are available as free koala clipart here.



A PNG file has a transparent background.
Right click & "Save Picture As..." Open in PS.




















































































No comments: