Friday, August 5, 2011

"Yellow Flowers" Free Scrapbook Alphabet Letters in JPG and PNG

 "Yellow Flowers" Free Scrapbook Alphabet Letters in JPG and PNG
















I couldn't decide if I thought the pink in my "Love" project below was a little too garish... What do you think?  I'd love to see what you do with my letters.  I'll even post it to my blog with the alphabet you used if you'll allow me. Below I have a background from Pimpmyspace.org.  Pimp?  Okay, I hate the site name, but loved the stripes.  For the faded stripes I used a photoshop "new fill layer" and did a visibility-ghost.  Having to use my own creations to make something, I discovered it's a pain to work with the drop shadows of the flowers and buttons that I have on here... So I may not be dropping shadows on those anymore (Or at least I'll space them farther apart on my png files).














A PNG file has a transparent background.
Right click->"Save Picture As..."
Open in Photoshop or other scrapbook software.



















































No comments: