Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Mauve Rose Crackled" PNG Free Scrapbook Alphabet Letters

I ended up lightening my png mauve roses another 2 shades because they looked too dark with the light background.  But still.... I love it!!! I want to command my daughters to be little again so I can decorate their rooms in pink!!! None of this pirates stuff!  Just girly girl as far as the eye can see... Hmm, how much longer until I really have grandchildren? Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.... I would love to see what someone creates with these.  You can email me a jpg file at grannyenchanted1@gmail.com  I'm really thinking about hosting a Granny Enchanted guest gallery because so many people are making such great creations with these letters.  I have boy theme planned next, but I have to warn you I might pop right back to roses.  These would look great in Halloween orange, don't-cha think?  Maybe a bat where the rosette knob is?

HOW TO GET THE BEST QUALITY IMAGES OFF OF THIS BLOG AND INTO  YOUR LIFE. CLICK HERE FOR GRANNY'S INSTRUCTIONS.





Here is another Free Granny enchanted Digi Scrapbook Kit:


So now I'm thinking of little girls & loved this dress on Amazon.... It screams "Make me into a scrapbook page!!"




And this one too.... Where were these dresses when my kids were little?









 



















1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.