Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Guest Freebies



I don't think I could love the kit this came from more.
The bugs... The Sping-Y-ness....Sigh... just adore it.

This quick page is darling.  I think it's the dashed
flying trails of the bees that wins me over... or the
hearts...or the ribbon... or the dots...  Okay, I've just
been won over. Period.



digital scrapbooking freebie qp
I really like this plaid paper in the background.

Beautiful frame and papers.



This is just a treat.


My dear sister-in-law used to spend hours hand
illustrating her scrapbooks.  This reminds me of  her.



The papers that go with this for sale are gorgeous.
This free frame is creative.

Who needs soft soil to plant a garden?  
Lovely, isn't it?

 

3 comments:

AneczkaW said...

Thank you so much for posting my freebie on your blog and so nice words about my papers and frame. You made my day ! Thank very much!I wish you fantastic weekend ! Hugs,Ania

Unknown said...

Thank you for highlighting my Cluster Frame! :)

Andrea said...

Thanks for including my freebie in your list! :)