Friday, December 6, 2013

Free Christmas Bulb Ornament Digital Scrapbook Template

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! I remember eons ago, before I could design, just wishing, hoping, dreaming that somebody would put out a free digital scrapbook Christmas bulb template.  SHA-ZAM! Wish granted!! Check it out. We'll call this one FREE FOREVER! Enjoy. This zip has 2 templates... a basic plain template and a more complicated version that has color fill layers. The color fill layer (PSE psd file) won't open in all software so I included the simple version that should pretty much open in everything. And, like all templates should come, this one has individual png files for each layer of the template.

In Google Docs/Drive choose "file" and "Download."


 More Freebies:
    

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Thank you for the ornament freebie!

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the cute ornament freebie.