Thursday, January 23, 2014

Free "Berry Time" Element Pack Facebook Freebie!



I have a beautiful little story, titled "Count My Love," coming out in a book with Anita Stansfield and Krista Lynne Jensen in February 2014. 

"With All My Heart" is a collection of three Romantic Novellas and I am so excited to be a part of it. If you ever get a chance to hear Anita Stansfield at a speaking engagement, drop everything and attend. She is one of the best inspirational women's speakers I've ever heard. And she knows romance. I love to stand at the library and peruse her shelf of books. My last book takes up about three inches of shelf and only because there are duplicate copies. Anita seriously has her own shelf at our local library and small it ain't.

Freebie:

Plus:

You'll find this freebie on my Sheryl C.S. Johnson Facebook page. Here is a link to the direct page. If you haven't liked the page yet just "like" my Sheryl C.S. Johnson page to be taken to the download page.

Enjoy my freebies directories!
    




No comments: