Sunday, June 15, 2014

Free Digital Scrapbook Elements: Pocket Watch Pack

It's taking a while but I'm slowing making pieces for a Mega Make-A-Kit Kit full of templates. This is one freebie derived from the upcoming Pocket Watch Template. Hope you like it.


I have my very first and only Make-A-Kit kit here...But I'm such a better designer now I thought I'd better get working on putting out a new one. I've been plucking away. I have 3 awesome templates waiting to go into the new kit now.


And as I'm watching my little hobby/business grow I just want to take a second to say, "Thank you," to my fans. Without you I couldn't do what I'm doing and I love you to pieces!!

1 comment:

omalley24 said...

Heartfelt thanks for such a beautiful template. Really love it and looking forward to seeing your kit. Have a great day.