Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Free Digital Scrapbook Snowman Soup Template and Recipe from Coralie!

My Friend, Coralie Skelton, created a darling snowman soup printable. This is a great neighbor gift. I love it!
Coralie says, "The recipe I use is 1 1/2 tbsp Galaxy hot chocolate powder, 1 tbsp Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer and an "eyeball" full of mini marshmallows. Then I pop in two sachets of white sugar, some people prefer it less sweet so I give them the choice. With this years envelope, I've been using double sided tape that you cut from the roll (as I do with everything else), but I think I'm advancing enough that I might get one of those tape runners. I print them on standard copy paper on high quality, but if you were only doing a few and wanted to be really fancy, you could use a thin cardstock."

Here is another recipe for home made hot coco.

This is definitely one of my favorite gift ideas this season. See this board for 460 other clever gifts.
You can click on the templates below to enlarge then right click, "Save Image As..." to download.




I should include my own ingredients to make this :) They just won't taste good.
   

No comments: